Monday, January 12, 2009

Ben's Boeing Back-to-Miri Bash 16/02/07

So back I go for CNY new year. I arrived KLIA at around 5.30pm. Then I went to the no-checkin line and then realised that I have a knife in my bag. Omg omg omg i dun wanna lose my pretty knife. Then i rendezvous with cousins. One of them suggested I take the blade out and keep the knife chassis. Yay. Safe. Anyway, after entering the departure lounge, went to the end of the terminal again and looked at the sky.



Then went back to gate A5 to wait. Saw a 737 coming in the gate but took a long time for it to actually park. Ground crew rushed to the plane. I didnt see that ground crew guy who directs the plane where to steer. You know those guys. And I think the pilot was waiting for that guy before making his move. After about 45 seconds the pilot seemed to screw it and just went on with the parking. It was good though. Right on the line.

Then we got word that our flight was delayed. So on to gate A9 to wait. Our 8 o clock flight become a 9 o clock flight. After much waiting yay the plane arrives. Then into it i go. I got lucky seat 14.



UNLIMITED LEGROOMOAARRR!!!!



View out my window.



a 777 was queing up at the runway. A heck lot of planes were landing at the time.

after the runway was clear, the b777 started to taxi on to the runway. the extra flashy bright impressive blinding lights are switched on



after the 777 tookoff, an a320 taxied onto its spot. Again we were waiting for a plane to land.





The remainder of the flight was boring. I couldnt see a freaking thing.



My somewhat delicious meal. And the applepee juice is yumderful. Made me thirsty though. Vera thirsty.


Landing was freaky coz i couldnt see a thing. Are we on our sides? Is the ground near? Why are those lights so freaking close? Oh wait. Its not. Gasp it is! NO! No its not.

No comments:

Post a Comment