Monday, January 12, 2009

Ben's Boeing Back-to-KL Bash 26/02/07



No it wasnt that foggy. Just condensation on my window. Whats cool about this plane was its taxi speed. It was frighteningly fast when it zoomed across miri's tiny apron to park. Airasia personnel in the terminal even stood up and peeked to see if everything was alright. I should've taken a video. It was awesome.



Runway 02. U can even see them PAPI lights (I think thats what theyre called)


Point Of Interest





It looked better through my window. Prolly too low a resolution.



Don't worry, it's definitely not fuel seeping through the wings and corroding the wing surface.

Right?



I'm not sure why the captain decided to use spoilers on descent but he did. What are the conditions that spoilers be used? Also, when the spoiler snapped up, a horn sounded in the cabin.

Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment