Monday, January 12, 2009

Ben's Boeing Back-to-KL Bash 29/01/07

Bash as in birthday bash. Well since we're all flight enthusiasts, I'll post some photos of my trip back.

Here we see a view out of my window from seat 5A. That's Miri airport out there. I THINK. I CAN'T TELL. CAN YOU?



We have liftoff.





Notice the freakish hum during climb. Wtf IS that noise? Hopefully nothing serious.

This here is a view of Tanjung Seafood Restaurant Miri from the air




This is the tasteful meal that I had while watching a movie on my mp4 player.




Shortly after that, Captain Cantmakeoutwhathesaid introduced himself and first officer (first officer right?) Lawrence and informed us of current altitude which was 31,000 ft and crusing at an average speed of 800km/h distance to KL to be 1,600km and therefore flight time to be 2 hours. "We'll be heading for pekan and turning left towards KLIA..."

For the remainder of the flight I had to watch Rat Race on my mp4 player or stare vacantly at these two round circular objects. Boobs. Not boobs. Boobs? No. Support structures used for putting up those disabled passengers cradles or whatever the heck they're called.




Between movie lulls, I opened up the window to check on our altitude and weather. Rewarded with a sea of clouds. Yum.




During descent I again saw more of natures work of art.




We land on runway 32R (if my MSFS knowledge serves me correctly)






My puter shouts at cargohandlers

No comments:

Post a Comment