Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pictures from an F-22 [FS2004]



Was taxiing around the KLIA taxiway looking for interesting planes to stalk. And in front of me was my first victim. A Royal Brunei A319.



I missed a taxiway because I was distracted by cooking and when I came back I saw the Airbus had sneakily rolled on to runway 32R.



I easily caught up to the bugger.



As I was feverishly trying to match the A319's speed, (the autopilot was buggy) I spotted this Singapore Airlines 747 flying at some distance away.



A giant plane would be more impressive than this A319 I thought. So I left the Royal Brunei craft in my wake.



Only to realise I was chasing the wrong airplane.



The image above is a wide-angle shot. Best seen close up. It simulates a head turn.



Suddenly the Qantas 747 lowered its flaps. I didn't tune to air traffic so I had no idea what it was trying to do.



This is the F-22 with afterburners seemingly on. I was still struggling to maintain speed and heading with the 747 at the time.

Then I got bored and ate lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment